The protection of your privacy is one of our highest priorities. Therefore, we adhere to all legal provisions concerning the protection of data. Furthermore, it is important for us that you always know which details we are saving and how we use them.
1. Creame uses the data provided by the
clients (e.g. title, name, address, E-Mail, phone number, fax number, bank
details, credit card numbers) in accordance with the regulations of the German
data protection law. Creame automatically collects and stores information in
Server Log Files which your browser provides us with. Those are:
o The type and version of the browser
o The operating system in use
o The referrer URL (the site previously visited)
o The host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
o The time of the server enquiry.
This information is to be associated with any person, not specified by Creame. A combination of this data with other data sources will not be made and the data will be deleted after statistic evaluation.
2. Through the use of your browser settings you can decide whether to block cookies or display a warning that they are being used. On public websites we will only collect personal data to be processed and used if you voluntarily decide to allow this or if you have expressly consented to it. You can visit our website without giving away any personal information. We only store access data that is not personally identifiable, such as i.e. the name of your Internet service provider, the web page you have come from to visit our website, or the duration of the visit. This data is assessed exclusively for the purpose of improving our services and cannot be traced back to you. Personal data is collected only when you have provided us with it in connection with an order placed by you. We use the data that you have provided exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling and processing your order. All personal data supplied by the customer is not made available to third parties without the written consent of the customer, except if required by law or governmental decree.
You can also prevent the generation of the data by cookies and relating to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading a browser plugin available at the following link and installing it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
4. Under the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG) you have the right to receive free information on your stored data, as well as the right to correct, block or delete this data, if necessary. The Information on the stored data can be acquired here at Picanova GmbH – firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network facebook.com and Google+ (“Providers”). Facebook.com is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) and Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). You can find an overview of the plugins and their appearance here:
When you visit a page of our
website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct
connection to the servers of Google or Facebook. The content of the plugin is
transmitted by the provider directly to your browser and integrated into the
site. Through the integration of plugins, the Provider obtains the information
that you have called up the relevant page on our website, even if you do not
have a profile at the relevant social network or you are not currently logged in.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser
directly to a server of the provider in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in in one of
the social networks, the provider can assign a visit to our site to your
profile on Facebook or Google+ immediately. If you interact with the plugins,
for example, press the "Like" or the "+1" button, the
corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the
provider and stored there. The information will also be published on the social
network, and will be shown to your contacts.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers, as well as for your rights and options of settings for protecting your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of the providers.
o Privacy policies of Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
o Privacy policies of Google: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html
If you do not want Google or Facebook to assign the data collected on our website directly to your profile in the respective social network, you must log out of the relevant network before visiting our website.
completely prevent the loading of plugins with add-ons for your browser, for
example, using the plug-in "Facebook Blocker" for Facebook (http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/).
7. E-Mail Advertising (with Newsletter Subscription): We will send you our free newsletter to the e-mail address you have named and confirmed, so that you are always informed about our latest offers. You can object to the reception of the newsletter any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com without any additional costs other than the base rates for the transmission costs. You can also find a link to unsubscribe at the end of each newsletter.
8. E-Mail Advertising (without Newsletter Subscription): If you have not objected to the collection of your e-mail address during the ordering process or at a later date, we will use it to provide you with regular information on the products of Picanova GmbH and related companies, such as the ones that have been ordered. There is no function to this note as your consent to the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes. You can object at any time to the use of your data for advertising purposes, even if this is permitted without consent, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org any additional costs other than the base rates for the transmission costs. You can also find a link to unsubscribe at the end of each newsletter.
9. We will not share your personal data, including your home address and e-mail address, without your explicit and revocable consent with third parties outside the company group in accordance with Paragraph 9 hereof. Excluded are our service partners, who require the transmission of the data for the order processing (e.g. the staff responsible at the shipping company and the staff responsible for processing of payments). In these cases the amount of transferred data is limited to the necessary minimum.
Call from Germany:
0800 5 226828 (free of charge)
+49 (0)180 5 226827*
(Monday-Friday 11AM-4PM CET)
Fax from Germany: 0180 5 226829*
(*0,14€ from a german landline, mobile call from Germany max. 0,42€. The charge from other foreign countries corresponds to the cost of your mobile phone operator for a regular international call to Germany.)
11. We save the Text of the Contract and send you the order details and our General Terms and Conditions per E-Mail. You can read the General Terms and Conditions anytime on http://creame.com/terms-conditions. For security reasons your order details are no longer available via internet.